The Jamaican style hardough bread is similar to sourdough bread.
Hard dough bread is used much the same as a Pullman loaf: as a vehicle for spreads such as butter, cheese or jam; for dipping into liquids,
a common one being hot chocolate; or to make sandwiches. Hard dough bread is more resistant than Pullman bread to becoming soggy and breaking
apart in sandwiches with fried, greasy fillings such as plantain and egg. It is also used to cool the 'heat' when eating Jerk seasoned meat.
Makes a great french toast!
- The hardoughbread is available in sizes large and small, either white or wheat.
- Available sliced or unsliced.
- The Coco Bread is avaiilabe single or a pack of 4
- The ginger bread is available as whole. A smaller ginger cake is also available
- 'Hot' bread is available at the time of production but is unsliced.